Perpetuum Ebner PE 4040 Turntable
The PE 4040 is the top product from Perpetuum Ebner!
Its technical relationship to the legendary PE models is unmistakable. Technically innovative, exciting design, meeting highest tonal requirements using highest quality material that are carefully processed and created for eternity – already a legend.
- Manually operated sub-chassis belt drive turntable
- Solid split chassis with noble wood and lacquer surfaces
- Synchronous motor from European production
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- Aluminium platter with 3 kg weight, 37 mm thick
- Driven through subplatter and precision flat belt
- 9” OEM tonearm in S-shape
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge Ortofon 2M Bronze included
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 15kg